#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 1/23/19 2:22 PM, A.R. G wrote:

You keep calling them "columnists". The implication of this is that he is actually collaborating with Unz, like a staffer.

I don't understand why you don't understand. Leftists should not be associated with neo-Nazi websites in any capacity. I don't care if he doesn't write anything for them. The names Norman Finkelstein and Michael Hudson give Unz left cover. This is an utter disgrace. One of these days, the people Unz is trying to crystallize into a fascist movement will be a mortal danger just like Golden Dawn or AfD. We don't need to give him a head-start.