#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.

On 6/5/20 9:41 AM, John Reimann via Marxism wrote:
The main point is this, though: If you denounce antifa without an
explanation of why they have become so prominent and what is the
alternative, then what is left is simply the implication that we should
return to the nice, safe, "peaceful" marches -- the same approach that has
accomplished nothing.

Why is peaceful in scare quotes? What are people who work as baristas or hair stylists supposed to do? Wait until your carpenters put their bodies on the line? I ordinarily don't pay attention to your workerism but in this instance it is galling.