Lüko Willms (lueko.wil...@t-online.de) wrote on 2009-12-05 at 10:38:44 in
about Re: [Marxism] Spiegel nails Obama's falseness:

>    The simple answer is to organize mass mobilisations against the war,
> against US imperialism, and against one's own imperialism (the German one,
> as it has occurred to me to be ruled by that one). Fred Feldman has in his
> frank way pointed out that way.
>
>     The last thing one should do, as proletarian revolutionist, that is, is
> indulge in whining about "treason" by the POTUS, especially those "clear
> minded boys and girls" some people think they are.

   On the contrary, I would even go so far as to make appeal to those who
supported Obama for their illusions -- as during the election campaign in the
first place -- that the best way to bring their ideas to fruit is to join in
the
street protests against not a person, but against the imperialist policy of the
US government, of its NATO, other governments etc.

   Not "I told you so", but "here is where you can get what you wanted, if you
want to be faithful to what Obama had said (in your understanding)".

>     The issue is not Obama, the issue is imperialism, and the top imperialist
> moster which humanity has known, US imperialism.
> The war by which the US empire tries to stop its decline.
>
>     Occupation troops out of Afghanistan!  is the slogan.
>
>     And lets assemble in the streets to shout that out to the world to hear.

  There is room for the "real Obamaists" (if they exist) in the demonstration
against the war. If there is contradiction, let it be _their_ contradiction.

Cheers,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt, Germany
visit http://www.mlwerke.de Marx, Engels, Luxemburg, Lenin, Trotzki in