> Nestor, Correa has said publicly the USA was not behind the coup
> attempt. I tend to agree. It was too disorganized to have been
> arranged by the US embassy, IMO. BTW,  Do you think Correa is lying?

I say Correa is smarter than US intelligence and policy makers, and won´t
buy a red herring.

> "Serious case?" You must be joking.  I have a second cousin who once
> worked for military intelligence. Do you think I should be strung up?

You are not a national organization whose policies have been tending to
split the Ecuadorean society along lines which may be too perilous for the
Ecuadoreans and too useful for the US Embassy. There is no comparison. At
any rate, if you have a second cousin who once worked for military
intelligence, and just in case, I will check anything you send me with a
political comissar from Cuba (joke, joke, joke, joke!!!)

--

Néstor Gorojovsky
El texto principal de este correo puede no ser de mi autoría