Whether a plagiarist or no, how 'bout we see no more imperialism before start
talking about its death?
Any "analysis" that tries to turn the imperialist chicken into a duck and that
chicken's spawn into duck eggs is either plainly ignorant or a class
collaborationist; in principle or in incipience.

sorry for the cantankerousness, but after a week of listening to union members
convince themselves that becoming fragmented provides some "new opportunity"
for "growth", I have lost all patience with people who speak out of both sides
of their mouths spouting nonsense on one side and subservience to imperialist
masters on the other.

Oh, and (not so) incidentally, I find it exceedingly frustrating that as a
list, everyone is willing to "educate" ourselves and proposing really excellent
ideas for the unification of the Left and then just leaving it at that. . .what
is the point of proposing great ideas and not acting upon them?

Manuel

Wolf says: "In the past few centuries, what was once the European and then
American