Good.  You see what I'm raising as an issue, our difference is on the
quantitative weight assigned it.  The converse of this is the relative
weight we accord the danger of an Obama administration drive to use Tucson
as a means to concentrate more power.

Usually, the government concentration of more power and the suspension of
more human rights requires a foreign threat, so I doubt Tucson will be as
marketable a justification as 9/11....but I'll certainly be glad to consider
your argument on it...

ML