CONCERNS OF A CAPITALIST;  a most interesting article, almost true to the
letter.  Perhaps " LAMENTATIONS" would have been a better title.

F580

http://www.communistrobot.com/index.php?page=&nav=1&article=1

COMMUNIST ROBOT

"If not within our lifetime, than within the lifetime of our children there
will be a revolution in robotics that will change every aspect of human society
as we know it. Will we be ready for it? We are just now settling into the
information age; enjoying the luxuries of the industrial revolution while
sharing prosperity around the world, but in this age not everyone lives a life
of luxury. Everyone can’t, because if everyone did who would clean the toilets?
Who would do the farming? Who would make our Nike shoes? The prosperity of the
modern world is dependent on the unfortunate unskilled workers living in
poverty locally and throughout the world. ......

"....The entire world, all of humanity, can be elevated to live a life of
luxury with robots doing all the industrial labor. With menial labor taken care
of, education and creative endeavors would become paramount, freeing humanity
to develop its greatest faculty: the human mind. This social reform into a
utopian state is only possible with the proper implementation of robots. It
should be the goal of every able minded individual to curve the world towards
this robot revolution. Even before robotic technology reaches economic
viability social reform is needed to insure that people know the benefits of
robotic industrialization. This is a call for humanity to advance, just as
we’ve advanced from caves to homes, as we’ve risen out of feudalism and forged
Democracy, as we’ve gone from manpower to horse power to machine power. It is
time for a new age, the culmination of everything learned and done before it,
and the end of human labor. Oppression,
 inequity, war, poverty, these can be things of the past with the proper
implementation of robotic industrialization. The full realization of humanity
is upon us, it is time to advance! "

[read more]

http://www.communistrobot.com/index.php?page=&nav=1&article=1