This here is not my point of view:  Viva Robotics!!!   Capitalism, no longer
Imperialism is transforming itself, the means of production has made a leap, to
each according to their needs, becomes our demand.   Capitalism will absolve
itself.

"At a certain stage of development, the material productive forces of
society come into conflict with the existing relations of production or -
(this
merely expresses the same thing in legal terms) with the property relations
 within the framework of which they have operated up until then. From forms
of  development of the productive forces these relations turn into their
fetters.  Then begins an era of social revolution."  Marx
The conclusion that  Marx has always made all along: "Then begins an era of
social revolution."   The working class is the vanguard.
f580

http://www.positivefuturist.com/archive/352.html

Jobs lost to robots could force major changes in our
                                        capitalist system

                                By Dick Pelletier

                                    The greatest challenge the U.S. faces today
is to lower
                                unemployment rates. To keep pace with
population growth, the
                                economy needs to create 2 million new jobs each
year.

    However, most economists predict that creating vast numbers
                                of human jobs will become more and more
difficult as ATMs,
                                on-line banking, self-checkout stations, and
other areas where
                                technologies are replacing humans, continues to
grow.

    A recent World Future Society report states that technology
                                is a job killer. The whole idea of automation
is to do things
                                cheaper, easier, faster, or better than humans
can. Automated
                                systems, by their very nature are designed to
replace human
                                labor.

    In addition to automated systems stealing jobs, many
                                financially-stressed companies have moved their
facilities
                                offshore; or are outsourcing jobs
electronically to India,
                                China, and Indonesia; also, poorly-regulated
immigration laws
                                allow illegal workers to grab U.S. jobs.

    Although today's unemployment hovers around 10%, this is mild
                                compared with what we can expect in the future.
It is estimated
                                that 50 million jobs will be lost to automated
systems by 2030;
                                and by 2040, robots that can accurately mimic
human intelligence
                                will capture more than half of all human jobs.

    When this writer grew up during the Great Depression,
                                unemployment reached 25%, which caused soup
lines, riots, and
                                turmoil throughout the country.

    In our robotic future, 50% of workers will become jobless and
                                this could be disastrous.

    Science writer Marshall Brain in his "Robotic Freedom" blog
                                examines the problem and offers suggestions
that would provide
                                humanity with all the benefits expected from
tomorrow's robot
                                wonders, while protecting us from the financial
devastations of
                                unemployment.

    This bold visionary believes the solution to our impending
                                unemployment disaster is to create a $25,000
annual stipend for
                                every U.S. adult.

    These payments would be paid for through various
                                possibilities, such as allowing ads on currency
and public
                                properties, rebates on natural resources,
lotteries, consumption
                                tax, and income taxes on the rich; plus taxes
on robots,
                                automated systems, and emails.

    The government collects over $2 trillion in taxes annually,
                                which works out to about $20,000 per U.S.
household. It's easy
                                to imagine a stipend program that would pay
every adult $25,000.

    The stipend would not need to be created immediately. It
                                could be phased in incrementally over the next
couple of
                                decades. By 2030 though, Americans could be
enjoying a
                                financially-secure, middle class or better
lifestyle loaded with
                                leisure time.

    Equitable wealth distribution like this allows consumers to
                                spend without fear of losing their jobs and
becoming destitute.
                                This increased spending would give the economy
its biggest boom
                                ever.

    How would people spend their extra time in a futuristic world
                                where work is eliminated from everyday life?
Some might enroll
                                in education programs; others could awaken
their creative juices
                                and become entrepreneurs; still others may
enjoy traveling and
                                make that dream visit to distant points on
Earth, or become
                                space pioneers and join colonies on Moon, Mars,
or artificial
                                habitats hovering above the planet.

    Arrival of human-level robots marks a transformative time in
                                history. These silicon wonders promise a
utopian wonderworld,
                                but we must revise our capitalist system to
turn this vision
                                into reality.