Comrade Dover,

We have finally your answer to my main question, although indirectly:"I
claim [Dover claims] that the process of 'revolution and revolution' [which
is supposedly in the Communist Manifesto] is not a  dialectical process and
thus contradicts the accepted described process of 'evolution and
revolution' [which is in The Preface]. As I have promised, I will discuss
the alleged "contradiction" through my understanding of dialectical
materialism. I will begin my discussion of this issue in the next posting.

Javad