>I've set up a number of Linux masq boxes with modems, and one with 2
>ethernet cards, but have never worked with ISDN.  Is anybody willing
>to give me any hints/tips/what-to-watch-out-for advice?

Hey Charlie,

I've done more ISDN lines than I'd like to admit (BRI and PRI).  Before
I start to ramble, check out my WWW pages on ISDN T/As, routers, etc
that I've used (~15 of them).  From there, write down any questions
you may have and fire away.

        http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~dranch/ISDN/isdn.html

Also, go back to my main page and check out my Linux page.
You might find some good stuff in the TrinityOS doc.

--David
 |  David A. Ranch  - Remote Access/Linux/PCs       [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |
 `----- For more detailed info, see http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~dranch -----'