>>> "MiEGr" == MATLAB in Emacs Git repository
>>> <nore...@src.matlab-emacs.p.re.sourceforge.net> writes:

   > ## Branch: usage1

   > matlab-complete.el:

   > (matlab-complete-symbol): Check if matlab-shell was loaded before
   > checking if the shell is active.

   > By Eric Ludlam on 11/30/2020 18:59
   > [**View
Changes**](https://sourceforge.net/p/matlab-emacs/src/ci/93a74784861ccaa390274ad51e32f56ce824b988/)

I just tried out the latest commit, now after the shell is loaded, in a
.m file matlab-complete-symbol, works now as expected. Thanks!

However I don't understand the default keybinding

    (define-key km "\M-\t" 'matlab-complete-symbol)

That is a quite old binding, so on modern PC that translates to escape
tab, at least on my Thinkpad X1, which is a bit cumbersome to use.
Should we change that to alt tab?

Any opinions?

Regards

Uwe