From: Uwe Brauer <o...@mat.ucm.es>
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2023 3:50 AM
To: Uwe Brauer <o...@mat.ucm.es>
Cc: Matlab-emacs-discuss <matlab-emacs-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Matlab-emacs-discuss] [a mess of GPL versions]

>>> "UB" == Uwe Brauer <o...@mat.ucm.es> writes:

>>> "EL" == Eric Ludlam <ericlud...@gmail.com> writes:
>> I'm not picky about what version of GPL we use as long as it is 2 or
>> greater.

>> I fixed things up on the semantic stuff recently, but I agree that I may be
>> the only one who uses that stuff. There's a bunch of esoteric options that
>> could move to a subdir, and if needed use something like (require
>> 'subir/srcfile) to get it. I'd recommend a "cedet" subdir, and/or leave it
>> out of the debian package.

BTW, did you receive my mails concerning the filling issue?

I created branch called filling-bug but still did not push it, to keep
the number of branches low.

So we can discuss this issue by email or I push the new branch, in which I
just applied your patch.

Uwe
--
Warning: Content may be disturbing to some audiences
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.