>>> "UB" == Uwe Brauer <o...@mat.ucm.es> writes:

>>> "JC" == John Ciolfi <cio...@mathworks.com> writes:
>> Hi

>> I should have some time the week after next to help organize what
>> files should be shipped with matlab mode. I'd like to get
>> https://github.com/mathworks/MATLAB-language-server setup as part of
>> this.

Another comment, which I forgot. I clone that repository, as it seems
there is only one author, namely
dlil...@mathworks.com

If we merge his code into our repository, is he willing to sign the FSF
papers, because once we move matlab mode to ELPA, the FSF will insist on
this.

Sorry for any trouble that might cause.

--
Warning: Content may be disturbing to some audiences
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.