On Jul 19, 2007, at 12:28 PM, Fernando Perez wrote:

> Is Peter Wang on this list?  If not, perhaps you should CC him and tip
> him to come over.  I know Robert monitors this, but we shouldn't make
> him the single point of responsibility for keeping tabs on the bridges
> with Chaco/ETS.

Actually I am subscribed to the list, but thanks to Robert for
pointing out this thread to me. :)

John, much of what you have written is very interesting, and I will
have a more detailed response later.  I just want to say real quick,
though, that I have been trying to work out Chaco's next
architectural steps, and there is definitely some overlap with what
you've outlined, but coming from a different direction.

-Peter