From: Werner F. Bruhin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 4 April 2007 2:58 a.m.
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; matplot
Subject: Re: [Matplotlib-users] matplotlib and py2exe

Hi Giorgio,

Giorgio Luciano wrote:
> Hello Werner,
> here is the file I try to compile.
> It gave an error of missing DLL when i try to launch :(
> no Idea why, since with you example everything works
> (I'm using maplotlib 0.87.7)
I assume the DLL not found is "wxmsw26uh_vc.dll" at least I believe that
87.7 is already compiled against wxPython 2.6 Unicode (hopefully this
dependency will go away with some future release of matplotlib), so you
need to either use the Unicode version of wxPython 2.6 or do the
following as mentioned earlier in this thread.

matplotlib/backends/_wxagg.pyd

matplotlib/backends/_wxagg not used.pyd

If it is another .dll missing it would help if you let us know the name
and the exact exception.

Werner

This electronic transmission and any documents accompanying this electronic
transmission contain confidential information belonging to the sender. This
information may be legally privileged. The information is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on or regarding the
contents of this electronically transmitted information is strictly
prohibited.

and is believed to be clean.