On May 10, 2007, at 10:34 AM, Werner F. Bruhin wrote:

> What backend are you using?
>
> If you use wxPython then as of 0.87.?  something you need to either
> use wxPython 2.6 Unicode or rename the following file:

I'm not 100% sure.  We certainly didn't intentionally use wxPython,
since I don't even know what it is.  The only packages we installed
were python, numpy, and matplotlib.  I think his backend is TkAgg,
but I can't check since it was on my colleagues computer and he is on
travel today.  (All the rest of us us python/numpy/matplotlib on Macs
or Linux and everything is fine with 0.90)

I know there are a bunch of .pyd files in his matplotlib directory.
Are those Windows DLL versions of packages?  As far as I could tell
the relevant one "_ns_transforms.pyd" is there, so I'm not sure why
it is having trouble finding it (though I'm working from memory here).

Cheers,

-- Paul