Pierre GM wrote:
> Could you send me an example of the kind of data you're using ?

It's basically performance and volume data for a high-volume website.
Unfortunately, the data is gappy in places due to data collection errors
in the past...
(it's important the gaps are shown, rather than trying to interpolate
them away, however)

> As it seems you're dealing with series indexed in time, you may want to try
> scikits.timeseries, a package Matt Knox and myself implemented for that very
> reason.

How would this help me here and where can I find out about it?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk