Charlie Moad wrote:
> I agree you are not using a universal build of python to compile
> matplotlib.  You cannot pass in the "-arch i386 -arch ppc" flags.
>  Only pass the architecture of your computer.
Actually, I think the OP IS using a universal python, thus both flags --
he isn't manually passing in any flags at all. The problem is that it's
trying to link in a jpeg lib that isn't Universal.

Is there a Universal Binary egg that will work with MacPython 2.5?

Note to OP -- maybe you'd have better luck with Apple's Python 2.5 -- it
seems that that's what more people are using with Leopard.

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

[EMAIL PROTECTED]