Hi
I am working with matplotlib 0.91.3 on Hardy. I installed it (with "pyhton
setup.py build" and "pyhton setup.py install") from the source given on
SourceForge. And it's working perfectly.
Are you sure that you installed all the needed packages ? (Check with
"pyhton setup.py build" and see wether there is no missing packages,
especially development packages)
NB : My matplotlib work without development packages from tkinter despite
the fact that there are asked.
Regards
Johan