Hi,
I want to draw a contour plot which uses data from files. I know how to
import the files, so it's not the main issue.
Let's say I want to do a profile which has the following data:
distance, depth and some oceanographic data like temp, oxygen and stuff....

so for simplicity lets say I have:

distance = [1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9]
depth = [1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9]

temp = [26.5, 26.2, 26.2, 26.0,25, 24, 22, 21, 18]

how do I produce a countour plot were distanc is X, Y is depth and the
contours are for temp ?

many thanks...
Oz