On Nov 23, 2008, at 12:36 PM, John Hunter wrote:

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 1:26 PM, John Hunter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The code is much simpler than the fill_between_posneg original
example, which I have just removed from svn.

The fill between use case is common enough that I decided to make it
an axes/pyplot method.  No need to use the intermediate
"mlab.poly_between" anymore.  fill_between has signature::

Sigh.

I've never been able to get the whole SciPy dependency mess to successfully build from source, so I'm running from the OS X Superpack that Chris Fonnesbeck puts out at http://macinscience.org Unfortunately some of the versions of stuff being pulled in there are kind of stale it looks like.

Maybe I should give it another go from source or pre-built SVN binaries. Has it gotten any easier lately?

Zane

--
Zane Selvans
Amateur Earthling