Thanks John,

That shows how long it is since I used line markers in my plots. Because
I use them so infrequently, I'm probably not the best one to suggest it,
but I think it would be nicer for the default colour to match the line
colour by default, or for an option to be added to allow its simple
selection without users having to search through the mailing list to
find Norbert's solution. If I was publishing a colour plot with line
markers I would definitely want to do this.

Gary