Jeremy Conlin wrote:
> I am using Mac OS X 10.5.5 and have installed Enthought's latest
> Python distribution which includes Matplotlib 0.98.3.  I get a fatal
> python error whenever I try to import matplotlib.pyplot.  The exact
> message I get is:
>
> Fatal Python error: Interpreter not initialized (version mismatch?)
> Abort trap
>
> Has anyone else had a problem with this?  Please help me because I
> can't do any plotting until it's fixed!
>
> Thanks,
> Jeremy

Jeremy:  That usually means you are importing a module into a different
version of python than it was built against.  Are you sure you are
running Enthough python when you import matplotlib?

-Jeff

--
Jeffrey S. Whitaker         Phone  : (303)497-6313
Meteorologist               FAX    : (303)497-6449