Christopher Barker wrote:
> Gökhan SEVER wrote:
>> You may add these two lines:
>>
>> fig = plt.figure()
>> fig.clear()
>
> I thought I'd tried that (at least I'd tries plt.clf() ), but indeed,
> that takes care of it. I'm a bit confused as to why that is necessary,
> but at least it's working for me.

oops, no it doesn't -- what that does is give me a new figure each time,
so I get a big stack of them. So I tried:

fig = plt.figure(1)
fig.clear()

then I didn't get a new figure, but I didn't get the figure updated,
either -- could this be a back-end bug? I'm using wxAgg, and IIRC, the
refreshing code is pretty messed up..

Off to try TK

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

chris.bar...@noaa.gov