John Hunter wrote:
> We are preparing a bugfix release of the 0.99 branch, and a release
> candidate 0.99.1rc1 is available for testing.
>
>   http://drop.io/xortel1#

Just installed it on Vista and saw the following issues so far.

- Installer is not running elevated - tracker item 2858636 added
- the issue with __doc__ handling in e.g. mlab.py is still present, see
tracker item 2593149 and http://www.py2exe.org/index.cgi/MatPlotLib at
the end of that page a work around is suggested
- backend_wx does a wxPython version check which does not work when the
application is py2exe'd - tracker item 2858638 added and the above wiki
page also contains a work around/correction suggestion.

Werner