Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the quick reply! I've updated to the latest shiftgrid and now I
get the chart :D
I still have a small issue as there is a half degree sliver missing from the
mapping at the greenwich meridian. Any idea how to solve that issue?

Here is an image showing that (above england):
http://old.nabble.com/file/p27824785/Global-HTSGW_DIRPW-0.png

Thanks,
Anton