Hi Jeff,

Here is the whole script:
http://old.nabble.com/file/p27826457/_test_shiftgrid.py _test_shiftgrid.py
And here are the grib data files:
http://socalscubainfo.com/downloads/GRIB2_files.zip

Also, if there is not too much to ask, is there a sample anywhere that shows
how to use shiftgrid for a mercator projection? If you look at the script, I
was initially trying to make the images using the mercator projection (there
is a commented basemap function there) but it would display just the data
starting from the origin. I was wondering how would I be able to display
let's say the whole globe but shift the grid 180 so that great britain would
be in the center of the map rather than being cut at the edge.

Thanks,
Anton