On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 7:43 PM, <butt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm using the recent '0.99.3rc1' which does include the qt4_editor code.

If you have the qt4_editor code within your installation you are good to go
then. Just create a new plot while the Qt4Agg backend is pre-selected you
should have an additional icon on the existing navigation toolbar. From
there on you should see a window when you fire that icon.

It is migrated from Pierre Raybout's spyderlib (
http://code.google.com/p/spyderlib/)

--
Gökhan