Looking at the code, the "transparent" option set alphas of paches to
0, which I think is simply ignored in ps backend (which does not
support alpha). I think it is better if the visibility of patches is
set to False when the "transparent" option is set.

Setting patch's (face) color to "none" work for me. If it does not
work, please post a complete script.

Regards,

-JJ