Hi All,

I wanted to make a surface plot with some phong on it. I can generate
the colour map without any problems, but the snag is that no matter what
I do, the resulting plot is always transparent. It there a way to set
the patch colour to a true solid colour?
Here is a piece of my code (without the phong)

<snip>
colors = np.empty(X.shape, tuple)
for y in range(ylen):
     for x in range(xlen):
         colors[x, y] = (0, 0, 1, 1)

surf = ax.plot_surface(X, Y, Z, rstride=1, cstride=1, facecolors=colors,
         linewidth=0.0, antialiased=True)
</snip>

As far as I understand, this should generate a solid blue surface, but
this is not what happens. Any hints or solutions?
Cheers,
Zoltán