On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 2:02 PM, Francesco Montesano <
franz.berges...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think that an official acknowledgment that people can copy and paste
> (and adapt) in their paper would be a great idea.
>
> Francesco

Some open-access journals permit this:

See for instance (also an example of a title that has all mpl produced
figures):

Dawe, J. T. and Austin, P. H.: Statistical analysis of an LES shallow
cumulus cloud ensemble using a cloud tracking algorithm, Atmos. Chem.
Phys., 12, 1101-1119, doi:10.5194/acp-12-1101-2012, 2012,
http://www.atmos-chem-phys.net/12/1101/2012/acp-12-1101-2012.html