Thank you for your response.

My problem is the first: I don't understand how PMIN is computed in the
result(it is different from the Pmin set in the case file)? MU_PMAX?

MU_PMin for dispatchable loads and generators are calculated in a different
way. I cannot understand this also why?

Could you please explain these?

Best Regards

Carol Francesca