Von: bounce-117292143-69334...@list.cornell.edu
[bounce-117292143-69334...@list.cornell.edu]" im Auftrag von "Carlos
E Murillo-Sanchez [ce.murillosanc...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 14. Juli 2014 19:47
An: MATPOWER discussion forum
Betreff: Re: AW: Convergence issues: OPF simulation of several interconnected
countries

Tell me a little more about how you stitched together the different
systems.   Did you have separate data files for different sections of
the system and then you actually interconnected them?  What do you mean
by "realistic" at this stage?  Or did you have one single file with all
sections in it?

You see, if you have separate data for each section, and then you just
try to interconnect them at some points perhaps using geographical
vicinity, chances are that the resulting system will have very eschewed
flows, perhaps resulting in nonfeasibility.  It is not uncommon to have
phase shifters along tielines precisely because of this.

Carlos.