From: Ray Zimmerman <r...@cornell.edu<mailto:r...@cornell.edu>>
Date: Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 10:34 AM
To: MATPOWER discussion forum
<matpowe...@list.cornell.edu<mailto:matpowe...@list.cornell.edu>>
Subject: Re: power flow question

I agree that checking for exceeded limits and warning about them would be a
nice feature to add to the the power flow. I see no reason, though, why it
should be limited to the swing bus power injection … why not include all of the
other generator, voltage and branch flow limits, all of which can be violated
in a converged power flow solution.

I’ll put it on the “to do” list.

   Ray

On Feb 18, 2016, at 8:05 AM, Jovan Ilic