Rather, it seems that your optimization method should take into account any constraint violation and fix the issue by itself.  In some methods, such as GA, one way to do this is by using penalty functions on constraint violations.

carlos.

Mohamed Shaheen wrote:
I need to enforce limits, but I aim to get the optimal solution and best parameters using another optimization method called 'Tree Seed' and compare it with 'Genetic Algorithm' after running normal power flow, So I'm not seeking the optimal solution using Matpower itself.
Can Matpower help to do this?