Hi Professor Rodriguez,

Weren't some of those test cases in those competitions, asking for optimal
real and reactive power dispatch(ORPD,OARPD) solution; like objective
function was to minimize the fuel cost? In that case, how, by just only
running a PF after contingency can give a reasonable solution. Seems like,
checking the feasibility only should not be good enough.

Regards
Jubeyer