Hello, thank you so much again for your answer to the problem of negative
resistances. I still have doubts though. Considering precisely the T
diagram for the 3-winding transformer (that of your attached) the possible
negative resistance that I find myself is RM? How do I know the value of
the other resistances? I will eventually only have 2 rows of mpc.branch
used for the 3-winding transformer or am I wrong?

Thank you so much in advance I hope I don't bother you too much