Hi Diego,

You should be able to do it just like any other profile (e.g. see
ex_wind_profile.m and ex_load_profile.m), except you would set the 'table'
field to CT_TGENCOST and the 'col' field to either CT_MODCOST_F or
CT_MODCOST_X. See Section 9.3.5 in the MATPOWER User’s
Manual<https://matpower.org/docs/MATPOWER-manual-7.1.pdf> for more details
about the types of modifications that can be made by apply_changes() and
therefore by a MOST profile.

Hope this helps,

   Ray

On Apr 25, 2022, at 9:09 AM, Diego Feroldi