Dear Jeff

Thousand thanks for your tip. I got this error when I start up the Tomcat:
log4j:ERROR No appenders could be found for category
(org.infohazard.maverick.Di
spatcher).
log4j:ERROR Please initialize the log4j system properly.

What does it mean???

And when I run the friendbook example, the following problems happened:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet.init() for servlet jsp threw
exception
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:875)
        ... ...

Root Cause:
java.lang.SecurityException: sealing violation
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        ... ...

Something wrong with my configuration, I presume...

Please help. Thank you very much.

p.s I am using JDK <1.4.

thank you very much.

Best regards,