oya ... emang aku dah lama nyari tmpt yoga yg asyik
euy ... bs kasih info yg lebih detail ...? thx n GBU

rgds
ivonne

--- "si Brewok   [0_-]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> ++ Ivonne, mojang Bandung toh? Ikut dong kelas Free
> Hatha Yoga kita
> di Jln. Cibadak gg Kote nomer 28. Tiap hari rabu
> malam (18.30)
> mulainya.
>
> GBU and Namaste :-D
>
> --- In mayapadaprana@yahoogroups.com, vonny vitawati
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Dear Nanus,
> >
> > :-) sorry ..... at that time .... i really confuse
> > .... i dont know what to do ... n where to go ...
> > every day seems that i wake up at the wrong side
> > n i need some one to talk to .... i think mas Leo
> is
> > the right man ..... so i contanct him by sms .....
>
> > But it`s ok ..... i try to face it by myself .....
> > pray and ask God to help me n i realize that Yesus
> > loves me ..... now .... i feel much more better
> than
> > before .....
> > Thx n wish u all the best ....
> > dtg aja ke bdg ... hehheheh aku traktir peuyeum
> > bandung ......
> >
> > B`rgds
> > ivonne

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles. Visit the
Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/

Kirim email ke