Hi,

How much work would it be to port your branch to 4.8.14 or git head
(they're pretty much the same now)?

I'd really like to use your version for daily work (and maybe even start
writing plugins) to gather feedback.  On the other hand, mc-4.8.14 contains
some of my work that I really wouldn't want to live without.  And of course
I wouldn't want to switch back-n-forth between two versions either.

Thanks a lot,
egmont