On 5/11/15, Alexander Kriegisch <alexan...@kriegisch.name> wrote:

> And now there comes along Mooffie and donates something to
> the project. As I expected based on my experience with my own
> patches, people start discussing details and demanding smaller
> patches

In case you're referring here to people asking me to split my "patch"
into smaller ones, then they're absolutely right in their request.
It's something I certainly ought to do.

> [...] instead of discussing and staying stuck in your analysis
> paralysis?

(I think people here were all positive towards the idea behind mc^2,
so I believe your impression, in this case at least, was wrong. There
was just one guy (Paul) who showed some frustration. I don't think
harm has been done *yet* ;-)