Yury,
That's the reason to decommission existing infrastructure asap - you pay
for the things that work against your productivity.

I see that you not so interested in migration as you didn't answer my
question in private. So I'm asking it here:

1) What db backend do you use in trac?
2) I'm ready to help you with migration to git. Do YOU ready for that?

On Sat, May 30, 2015 at 8:05 AM, Yury V. Zaytsev <y...@shurup.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 2015-05-30 at 13:56 +0200, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> > (midnight-commander.org is owned privately by slavaz).
>
> Just to set the record straight:
>
> 1) The domain itself is now paid & managed by me through a collective
> account, to which Slava and the rest of the team have access to.
>
> 2) In what concerns the server, after the last crash, I have arranged a
> virtual machine at OSUOSL, where all the stuff that used to run on the
> old box has been moved. I've also moved the downloads to OSUOSL
> mirroring infrastructure sometime later.
>
> 3) The builders are owned privately by me, but I will have to
> decommission them at some point soon and will set up Travis instead.
>
> 4) The rest is various hosted services to which multiple people, usually
> me and Slava have access to.
>
> --
> Sincerely yours,
> Yury V. Zaytsev