On Wed, Feb 21, 2001 at 02:42:54AM -0500, Pavel Roskin wrote:
> Hello, Fr?d?ric!
>
> On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, [iso-8859-1] Fr?d?ric L. W. Meunier wrote:
>
> > OK, since vfs/samba/configure was ran, I decided to take a
> > look at the output.
>
> You must be using an old version of MC. I'm pretty sure that the current
> MC (either CVS or a snapshot from http://www.red-bean.com/~proski/mc/)
> doesn't run the samba config unless you specify --with-samba.

I'm using CVS from today but it seems that the entries from
http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/mc/ are newer. I did a cvs
update again and there's nothing new to fetch. Any problem with
:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvs/gnome? I only cd to
mc and do a cvs update. I didn't change mc.

Well, I'll see later. Time to disconnect :(

--
0@pervalidus.{net, {dyndns.}org} Tel: 55-21-717-2399 (Niterói-RJ BR)