Hi, Rich!

> I see working being done but the list at gnome ends in Sept 2000.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] is now [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED]
is now [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This was done to hide the lists from spammers. The right solution would be
to make spammers hide from us, but it's probably too late to change the
addresses back.

> The real Q is anyone working on a DAV vfs - there is DAV support in
> Gnome-vfs but I really want the lighter option of text based mc.
>
> Any expectation of someone already doing it ?

Nothing that I'm aware of.

Support for DAV would be great. MC should adopt open standards, and DAV is
one of them.

> And interested in me doing it, if no one else is ?  What's the
> download/email history of MC look like - it still in use ?

I believe that the homepage is broken (there is no proper link to
download) and the mailing lists are not archived anymore.

The last version is 4.5.52. It's available here:
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/mc/

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin