On number 5, the file dialog widget is needed for :Open file...Save as...Insert
file...Copy to file...Adding this should close ticket #2937.I noticed your
references to macro languages and Jed.  I used to use Brief and loved its macro
language.  I still have a working copy that can run on linux with all my
macros.  The macro language gave it tremendous power and flexibility. Bob
Currey Sent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Sebastian Gniazdowski via mc
<mc@gnome.org> Date: 1/20/21  5:27 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: "Yury V. Zaytsev"
<y...@shurup.com> Cc: mc@gnome.org Subject: Re: mcedit: Center current line in
middle of screen Hi,I have made the wish list on the ticket system:
http://midnight-commander.org/ticket/4177Are there any interesting entries? Or:
is the direction in them compliant with the maintainer vision? -- Sebastian
Gniazdowski