Does anyone have an institutional policy or guidelines for what & where
staff may & may not post online? Or is it more to do with hierarchy &
trusting a designated staff member to approve all staff postings before
they go live?

We've been looking to expand our web presence beyond our website. There
is concern among senior IT staff that the museum's online image needs to
more orchestrated to prevent the museum's reputation from being damaged
by inappropriate online representations by individual staff members.  Am
scratching my head wondering if it's possible to have a corporate-minded
policy on such things AND somehow give staff enough freedom/trust to run
with ideas to achieve the freshness & immediacy that web 2.0 can offer.

Thank you,
Maja

Maja Clark
Collections Manager, Shangri La