Sorry for the cross-posting (but, we should all be used to it by now...)

Hi all.

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with using online photo
sharing websites such Shutterfly, Picasa, Flickr, Photobucket, or the like
to share and distribute publicity and event images internally. We don?t have
a DAMs set up that can be accessed by multiple users (yet) and we are
looking for a simple and cheap solution for allowing image users to browse
publicity images that are ?fresh? and available. We would have about a dozen
people that would need private access. People like publications, marketing,
education, and web would be the primary users.

Any comments, advise, or anecdotes are welcome...

-Travis

--
Travis Fullerton
Assistant Photographer, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts