From: jonath...@ag.nsw.gov.au
To: "Museum Computer Network Listserv" <mcn-l at mcn.edu>
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 6:24:05 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Re: [MCN-L] Twitter Analytics

Hi John,

I know this is a late reply, but...
Have you heard of Twitoaster? I just read about it this morning in David
Pogue's "Personal Tech" column:

Twitoaster.com...
bestows Twitter with something that it otherwise lacks:
threading. In other words, it groups replies with the
tweets that inspired them.

It's also filled with analysis tools, showing, for a
particular Twitter member, how many replies he or she is
generating, how various Twitterers rank, and...
what day of the week, or time of day,
seems to produce the most replies. (There's a handy visual
instruction sheet at http://twitoaster.com/quick-guide)

Better yet, Twitoaster holds onto your tweets and replies
forever, which is a lot longer than Twitter does.

Here's the link to the full article:
http://www.nytimes.com/indexes/2009/08/27/technology/circuitsemail/index.html?8cir&emc=cir

Regards,
Jonathan