Hi everyone:

Sorry if this is a redundant question, but we're sticking our toe into
DAMS territory soon and I'm being asked to outline all of the various
options.

I am currently aware of:

Commercial DAMS:

Extensis

Luna Insight

me

Open Source DAMS:

OpenEdit

ResourceSpace

Razuna

(Omeka & Wordpress)

I'm specifically looking for the range of products available, along with
reviews. We're trying to figure out how to get the DAMS to talk to our
CIS (IDEA at ALM, which uses MS SQL and does have some sort of API
available with it, so it should be do-able), but we'll likely need to
get a programmer to do that for us.

Thanks in advance for your help. Feel free to reply to me offlist. I'll
be setting up a Google Docs to organize the information, and I'd be
happy to share that list once it's available.

~Perian

Perian Sully

Collections Information Manager

Web Programs Strategist